iScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration)

2 posters

Go down

Which of these eight suggestions would you like see enter the game first?

Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_lcap0%Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_lcap20%Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_lcap0%Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_lcap20%Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_lcap10%Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_lcap10%Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Empty Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration)

Post  Dragon109255 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 pm

WE ARE REALLY IN NEED FOR A NULL CLEARER!!!

** = A must...

1. We need another Summoning shop, for more advanced things. As I got 99 summoning is was rather difficult to do low level stuff since most of the things weren't added or there wasn't the supplies needed to make it.

2. Dungeoneering takes a long time. I don't know if it was supposed to be like that but..
1:43 PM CST "one green key in 30 mins -_-" -somethincool
It also took me a long time getting my first green key for dung. Maybe nerfing the drop rates a little?

**3. Nerfing Sara drops. You make too much money from saradomin minions. They drop a shard every other kill or so, sometimes even double drops! This is exactly how I made 5b in less than 24 hours. Very Happy

4. I know you are aware of the G.E. glitch Chris and Kyle, but I just didn't want to miss it.

5. Having a command in which you could reset stat's to a certain level would be great for skillers.

**6. Fixing Clan chat This is very obnoxious. I personally love the clan chat option.

7. A staff collaboration would be great. There is a lot of staff that don't even deserve to have the position. I think you should hire somebody to supervise them one day, then grade them.. demotion and promotions applicable. "A suggestion"

8. After you fix the G.E... Having a ticket or something stackable worth Max Money, like now.. "The Crystal Key" would be helpful.

Last edited by Dragon109255 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dragon109255

Back to top Go down

Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration) Empty Re: Suggestions (Other people also had input to my collaboration)

Post  Vral Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 pm

i would like the many glitches that the server has fixed and maybe scrolls added(summoning is useless atm).

Vral

Back to top Go down