iScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Suggestions [317]

2 posters

Go down

My Suggestions [317] Empty My Suggestions [317]

Post  The Holy Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 am

Here is a list of suggestions I think should be added/changed.

1. Because the Fancy Store, at home is already full add another which continues, with the green ele' clothes and the berets + Flared Trousers.

2. A NERF to Corporeal Beast, I can't stress NERF enough. It took me 6 Inventory's (Food + 1 or 2 Saradomin Brews) to kill him. I know maybe you want people to team up or to have the strongest gear, But if it takes you that long and all that to kill him thats horrible. I like the server but he really needs a NERF. There are only 1-3 people on a day so we can't really team up, He does Melee Range and Magic damage but in INSANE amounts. Each is over 55 (550) and he hits them constantly and you can't eat fast enough to save yourself.

3. Having the (::yell) command for everyone. This is like any other server. They try to make everything for donator's. We need to be able to communicate with all players without finding each other in the world.

The Holy

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions [317] Empty Re: My Suggestions [317]

Post  Kevin Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:39 am

I don't agree with number 1, just make monsters drop crystal keys so we can obtain them ourselves,

but YES to number 2( and all bosses! [Nomad?])

yes to number 3.

HIGHSCORES???
Kevin
Kevin

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions [317] Empty Re: My Suggestions [317]

Post  Kevin Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 am

PS:

Did you get you Chaotic C'bow yet?

(OFF TOPIC)
Kevin
Kevin