iScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy - Moderator App.

Go down

Andy - Moderator App. Empty Andy - Moderator App.

Post  im andy Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Username: Andy

Your current rank:
Player.

What timezone you are in:
8 GMT Western.

How long have you been playing on the server?
Almost 3 week's .
I enjoy every little bit of it. And hope other players do as well.
Why do you want Mod? Honestly, because I have time to play it, and I really enjoy the growing community of the server.

Why do you think you should become a Mod? :

Because I like to help people, and be funny in a nice way , do special event's such as drop parties , "Goodie Bag's" , and also support them about NobleScape.

What do you have to offer the server?
My time , especially since it is the summer and all that I do not have School, but I am currently interviewing for jobs .

Have you been staff on any other servers before?
Yes, but only once.

Past experience: Been a Moderator on a 317 . ( Ask in game for name of server. ( server is shut down.) )

How would you deal with a player with a big mouth?
I do not like to deal with these people, but if they come around I will have no other choice,so I will maybe tell a joke or two, but if that doesn't work then I might Jail them to have a friendly conversation.

Will you listen and do what you are told by higher ranks?
Yes, but not (rude) personal questions for obvious reasons. If a "Mod"/Administrator asks me to do favor I will happily do so. =)

Are you willing to constantly give up your time to help others?
Yes, mostly by doing fun things on Noblescape such as,PK-ing ;helping the economy or possible DROP PARTIES!! [ I know everyone likes those. ]

Are you willing to help the server every day by voting and posting when needed?

Yes,I will try to but mostly to help the server XD.

How will you be a model to others?

First of all, welcoming new members of Noblescape to this game and showing them how awesome this server it is , I personally like it, sometimes possibly helping them out by giving them a head start,if you know what I mean.

Have you broken any rules?

I have not broken any rules.

Extra info:

I like to talk about things such as personal things that people do not get affended to, it just makes the game more fun =P.
Also, sometimes talking about school can be fun , believe it or not .
Or talking about other games/(EX: Xbox 360).

Many Thanks:
-ANDY.

im andy

Back to top Go down