iScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im quitting.

3 posters

Go down

im quitting. Empty im quitting.

Post  'InFizzable, Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 am

that's fucking bullshit. just got max combat

(99 summon pray str hp att def mage n range.) and i made all my stuff legit and i still get reset levels and everything

have fun i'm leaving.

'InFizzable,

Back to top Go down

im quitting. Empty Re: im quitting.

Post  Reet Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:54 am

Ok why are you so mad ?

we all got reset none of us said anything ....

Well if you wanna go
Good bye No

And i forgot to mention that the server is new so we need to reset a couple of times just to be sure that
theres no duping/hacking or using bugs that may help you in the game so thats why the owner is resetting
the server every now and then so if you read this post i hope you under stand...

Reet
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  'InFizzable, Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:06 am

Reet wrote:Ok why are you so mad ?

we all got reset none of us said anything ....

Well if you wanna go
Good bye No

And i forgot to mention that the server is new so we need to reset a couple of times just to be sure that
theres no duping/hacking or using bugs that may help you in the game so thats why the owner is resetting
the server every now and then so if you read this post i hope you under stand...

there is still no reason to reset peoples stats for fucks sake.. -..- and actually staff still kept all there stuff (mods) and they can't spawn why should they get items that we are not aloud because they are mod? that's also bullshit. if the server carrys on like this i'm not going to play. i'm waiting untill chris is on to ask for my stats back. if he says no i will leave.

'InFizzable,

Back to top Go down

Post  Reet Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:09 am

i didnt.

Reet
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Reet Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:11 am

iam going to talk about mods bieng able to spwan too ... i dont think they should but
like i said it resets just for you,you dont want hackers and dupers around.

Reet
Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexanderTheGreat Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Both the site and server are going threw heavy maintenance. Server resets may be necessary in these early stages. Rest assured we do not take such things lightly, and only implement them when necessary for the advancement of the game. We are dedicated to bringing you a quality runescape server which is free of bugs and glitches. Please be patient with us while we work towards a better iScape for everyone.

If they have not already been fixed I will talk with some of the other Admins about fixing your stats.

AlexanderTheGreat
Admin

Location : Riding on the back of a moose, crushing noobs underfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum